QUALITIES OF AN OPEN DOOR STAFF MEMBER
Strong moral character, devotion to God, a calling from God to love and teach young people, and a passion for life-long learning...that's the ODC Faculty!
Open Door Christian School’s requirements for faculty are in many ways more stringent than those required by other schools. All teachers and staff are required to be of impeccable character, role models in the community, and active members of a church with the ability to profess their Christian faith openly and in writing prior to being considered for a position at Open Door. All employees at ODC are expected to fully embrace and support the Statement of Belief.
CURRENT OPENINGS 2023-2024
THOSE WISHING TO APPLY ARE ENCOURAGED TO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
Send resume or for more information, please contact LeAnn Stetson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call, 940-549-2339.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND THE APPLICANT PROCESS
Step 1: Applicants should complete the application at the top of the page and submit a cover letter and resume. Please email to the contact information listed above.
Step 2: Upon receipt of a completed application and required forms, selected applicants will be contacted for a tour and interview.
INFORMATION ABOUT GRAHAM
Graham has a rich history that began on the frontier with Fort Belknap in 1851.
The Fort’s purpose was to protect and secure the peace for the pioneer settlers
and Native Americans who lived on two near-by reservations. Fort Belknap
was decommissioned in 1859 and is the only fort in Texas that is owned
by the citizens of the county.
In 1856 Young County was established with the county seat located in the community of Belknap, half a mile east of the fort. After an election, Graham won out as the location of the second county seat and a courthouse was built in 1884 on the Downtown Square in Graham.
In 1869 brothers Gustavous A. and Edwin S. Graham arrived in North Texas, purchasing land and a salt works on Salt Creek in 1871. They drilled the fi rst gas well in Texas, having stumbled upon it while drilling for salt water. A year later, the Grahams then turned their attention to surveying the site of a new town. With a downtown square measuring more than a mile in circumference and streets wide enough for a wagon to turn around, the town of Graham, Texas was established in 1872. Graham is credited as having the largest downtown square in the United States.
While the salt works were the stepping stones for establishing Graham, Texas, in 1877 Graham was the birth place of the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association. The Association was founded in 1877 under an oak tree. These cattlemen created the association to fight cattle theft in the region. In 1983, cattlemen dropped the regional name for the more appropriate title – Cattle Raisers Association of Texas.
Graham Chamber of Commerce: https://www.cityofgrahamtexas.com/
Visit Graham: https://visitgrahamtexas.com/
Graham is located approximately an hour and half west of Fort Worth surrounded by multiple lakes including the famous Possum Kingdom Lake.